Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Download audio-book "Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams"

Download audio-book Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams



Download book Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams

  • Audio-Book Title: Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams

  • Audio-Book Author: Aaron Allston, Alexander Adams

  • Audio-Book length: 3 hoursandnbsp;andandnbsp;14 minutes

  • Audio-book file-size: 85.92 Mb

  • Text-book file-size: 14.76 Mb


Description:
As the Yuuzhan Vong's devastating conquests continue unchecked, Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles are forced to destroy what they have risked their lives to create.Scattering after the Yuuzhan Vong's invasion of Coruscant, the panic-stricken members of the New Republic Advisory Council pause just long enough to set up a mock defense on nearby Borleias and attempt to buy time - which fools no one, least of all the Jedi. Bearing down swiftly on Borleias is a Yuuzhan Vong invasion fleet, determined to destroy the galaxy's remaining defenders.Luke Skywalker's dangerous assignment is to sneak into the Yuuzhan Vong's stronghold on Coruscant. His outrageous scheme to gain entry is either brilliant or suicidal, depending on the outcome.

You can also download audio-book Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams by Aaron Allston, Alexander Adams at the next text formats: fb2, pdf, doc, txt, djvu, epub, mobi.

Links for download Audio-book:

Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams.rar
Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams.mp3

Links for download Text-book:

Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams.fb2
Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams.pdf
Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams.doc
Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams.txt
Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams.djvu
Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams.epub
Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams.mobi

No comments:

Post a Comment